Music gets the best of me
I love to play Jazz music when I'm working. Try listening to the hospital's classic music. Every freaking day they are playing the same old thing. Even patients are not happy about it. Thank goodness there's a volume control system in my room to turn off those annoying tunes.
However, after a day's work, I would prefer to listen songs by Jason Mraz, Plain white Ts, The Fray (love their songs soo much), Lighthouse family, Hoobastank, Maroon 5, Oasis....etc Recently, I was thinking that if one day should I dress up as a Rock Chick, I would be singing this song by Stone Temple Pilots called 'Plush'.
Best discography songs belong to Sophie Ellis Bextor. I can boogie my bums throughout with her music.
Going on second best disco track on my list would be Sneaky Sound System (check them out on you-tube).
I got a new Lisa Ono soundtrack which I can play it at my workplace tomorrow!
Wheeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment