What's cooking
::Friday::
Went out to Velvet Underground with a babe selling insulin and another one selling some kind of dressings. We took turns to buy drinks since it's 1 for 1 deal till 1 am.
Met a banker who tried to chat up with me. As far as getting to know guys in a club, I'm not really that keen at all. Strangely enough, I just don't believe in clinching a good catch at clubs. (or unless you are damn frigging lucky). A dark ang moh guy attempted to buy me a drink.I had to reject it politely since my gf already getting me 2 glasses of Vodka redbull. He was cool about it. Vn was commenting that if only he looks abit like Denzel Washington. Too bad he wasn't ! ;p
If only finding a Mr Right with a kind soul would be that easy, I wouldn't be hanging in the air for so long. So much for my study and career sacrifices made for the past couple of years, I suppose my social life only regain it's full swing till my recent return in Sg. I was dying to have my SOCIAL LIFE back while I was in Oz.
::Saturday::
Work as usual. Went over to meet M at Marina Sq. Had Carl Junior meal for the first time. We were volunteering our time with Nxxx store in conjunction with the Shape run. Spoke to SC and Ive asked if he could kindly donate some socks to the disabled athletes. And he did agree! I was overwhelmed by his generosity and kindness. At least for now the athletes can have some decent socks to wear during their sports activities.
I truly enjoy the perks and benefits being in this profession.With that, I'm able to throw those perks into good use for those people who are in need. Last year (while Im in Oz), Clarks gave me a free pair of children shoes for my' kid' to try on. Eventually, I gave it away to a pt of mine with celebral palsy. She was happy as a lark!
::Sunday::
Gearing up for the Shape run. Did 5 km with the disabled runners.Got on a short appearance on ESPN's sport centre. The main organiser has been rather kind to the runners where they can get to chill out at the VIP arena with media attention. The feeling of being able to run in the CBD area was sensational. Headed down to KM8 with a girlfriend for a swim. Checked out some stores at Vivo.
I did have a wonderful time.
1 comment:
Show pics
Post a Comment