Unbeatable
Em rang me up and asked if I'm interested to buddy with a special athlete for a 1okm Standard Chatered run this coming Dec.
10km ? will do.
That will be my next challenge since after 5km run for shape wasn't that too tendious at all.
***************
The only thing I hate about staying in Australia is their ever confusing tax system.
***************
Bonous weekend entry:
I was taking a bus back after I had facial done at Marine Parade. The bus wasn't loaded with many passengers anyway. I was standing at the exit door with another dude waiting for the bus to stop. The auntie in black has absolutely no patience at all where she was sorta forcing her huge tote bag ( reminded me of those si beh auntie version ones) into the tiny space between me and the scanning machine.The bus was jerking abit ocassionally due to several buses ahead of the vehicle. The auntie ,who was still persistent about getting her bag ' scanned', got me no choice but to tell her that "Hey Auntie, can't you just wait for your turn?"
I don't mean to be rude in anyway but too much of kiasuism is not good for your health.
I agree with Mr PM saying that don't make Singlish as part of Singapore. Singlish is avaliable only in the use of Singapore's context but not anywhere else in the world. My ang moh friends find it amusing using Singlish with the 'lars' and 'lohs'. There are some others may find it not applicable in their conversations, probably they just don't know how to use it. Again, I have no any intention of dismissing the use of Singlish. My suggestion is use it when necessary and under 'appropriate' circumstances.
how come my face feels so oily after facial?
No comments:
Post a Comment