I want!
I want to attend the LINKIN PARK CONCERT coming up in Nov!!!! I can imagine myself 'jumping' up and down at the show in Padang.
But I don't wanna jump alone ...sob*
My favourite track "Bleed it out" can be found on the latest album titled:Minutes to Midnight.
Very upbeat kinda song. I like it ; ) Good to wake those morning sleepyheads.
Somehow it also reminded me of the song 'black betty' by the Australian rock band called Spiderbait. Each time when this song come onto the radio, I would definitely keep nodding my head to the music tune even when I'm driving.(I still miss my little silver Echo!)
Sigh* If I ever do this in Singapore, I guess most drivers think I'm 'keesiao' (mad).
Another great aussie band from Melbourne called Jet with their songs "Are you gonna be my girl" and "Look what you have done" produced an excellent insight not just the rock but the roll like greats of yesterday.
Looks like I'll be missing Australia rock music for a while.......
************
Joe (my ex-classmate) used to whack on his drum set at his garage. Too bad I can't play with his electric guitar. Well, me and Milly (the rotteweiler?)will just hop around when the music is played. Too bad Joe enjoys playing those 80s aussie rock which I haven't got the slightest clue on that ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment