Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fantastic Friday


Texted KL to ask if he is free to come to Timbre with me but got no reply. Neber mind, I managed to grab the company of NW and KH and nonetheless, we did enjoy ourselves with drinks, pizzas, kebabs and laughters.
Oh not forgetting the 'live' band which played songs like Hooberstank, Maroon 5, michael buble, Oasis (wonderwall is my favourite!).......
I have been good to myself. Started with a mocktail called Shirley Temple and moved on to alcohol-based Blue Lagoon and Sakura.
Ice-blended kind of cocktails are my preferred drinks. For first-timer cocktail drinkers, I would suggest you can go for strawberry daiquiri.


It was pouring like hell that evening and yet the humid weather could still be felt even after the rain.


Timbre and deco


Pizza (seafood and herb)


NW's trying to check out his swallowing status with a glass of White Russian


After a few drinks, all of us starting to get abit wonky.
************************
Weekend bonus entry:
Just because I'm the last person who attended to her 4 weeks ago, she claimed that I've cut her too deep and caused a big wound on it.
The attending doc told the pt that it's because of her ulcer formation that has caused her blood sugar reading to be high.
Can someone please pass me a pair of stilettos so that I can give that doc a hard kick on his/her a**.?


1 comment:

Dentist Down Under said...

Haha you can borrow my stilettos. In fact, I've 2 pairs, I'll help you kick!