Sunday, September 16, 2007


LaLaLaLaLa...Lalalalala
When I was little, I'm an avid collector of smurfs. I would collect stickers of them, figurines, tshirts and not forgetting my smurfette comb.
These little blue things have been with me for the past 20yrs. Few days ago, I took them out to have their first bath.

5 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Just saw some of them being sold at flea market.

Did you know there is a rather busy flea market at China Square on Sundays?

I was recommended to go there to look for toys I was looking for mainly Transformers.

Best time to go is in afternoon after lunch around 2-4pm when most of the tables will be set up. Very interesting. Reminded me and my wife a bit of those flea markets in Australia albeit with a more commercial and local feel.

Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Oz:
So big oreadi still play transformers uh or are you playing those with your kids?

And again, I can't help but agree that Aussie flea markets are much more enjoyable. I love their bric and bracs! Vintage hunts/lovables are also my favourite.
Wish I was born in Ah-go-go era.
-flatfeet

Dr Oz bloke said...

My son watched this Transfromers Cybertron (known as Galaxy force in Japan) series. Very nice.

I caught a few episodes with him. Excellent animation from the Japanese.

Interestingly we saw the toys one day at Giant Supermarket. The toys are amazingly detailed nice and transform exactly like the cartoon characters!

So been on a collector spree lately. Buy those Min in Sealed Box (MISB) type display but cannot take out. But a few we take out to let my son play.

My daughter also like the collecting. Can sell for profit one!

Rachel said...

Hey I also love sneaky sound system!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel Jie: Go the Aussie Sneaky Sound System! I love the grooooove on the music. I remembered watching them 'LIVE 'during the New Year Eve celebration in Sydney.-flatfeet