Top 10 things I never want to hear from patients....
I've contributed the first 3 statements to a pod forum. And now the rest as followed below:
1) " Since you are working as a healthcare professional, can I ask you a few questions on my piles as well?"
*Believe it or not, this patient threw a fair amount of questions on her piles (haemorriods) treatment on me early in the morning somemore. knn....
Worst! Hear this out. She also did tell me that how her hubby had his extral lump tried with a 'string' and fell it off eventually.Now she is wondering if the procedure will be the same as her hubby's.
好 恶心!我 ptoooi!
2)" Can you please check my fingernails if they need to be cut?"
3)" Can't the insoles be any cheaper? The other Dr at another hospital is selling for xxx price."
4) " I can't get a taxi on time. No taxis stopped for me"
5) " I see the wrong date/wrong date/wrong place"
6) "Since im here, can i get you to write a prescription of insulin, asthma medications OR something for headache, stomach pain OR flu? And also please give me some cream for my itchy body"
7)" Can I also get you to see my father/grandfather/grandmother/mother/daughter/son/auntie/uncle/grandchildren's feet as well since they are there?"
8) My big dr said the heel cushions will resolve my pain.
9) I thought you guys talior-made shoes?
10) Why are my nails so thick as I get older?
****
Bonous entry:
11) "My physiotherapist gave me some insoles but my pain on the heels is still there"
--> For those who issued insoles (besides the pods) ought to be shot in their heads sometimes.
1 comment:
I do this too.
Will ask a few relevant questions when I meet up with my Dr clients...
Free consultant mah
Post a Comment