Have you?
What is it that you have changed your attitude towards me? If you are not happy, then just let it all out!
"Shout shout , let it all out. These are the things I can do without.
Come on. I'm talking to you , come on!" - Tears for fears
*********************************
A Small drama
Pa claimed that I've been an exceptional unfilial daughter in his eyes at least. The socks deal which I got it from Nxxx was meant for the disabled athletes. Honestly, I was proud of myself securing such 'deal' on the behalf of those athletes.
Pa insisted to have a pair of socks from the free giveaways but I refused to give him any.
So much that I've explained that most athletes are coming from poor family backgrounds, he shouldn't even have the cheeks to ask for it.
Nothing much I can do since he's been so pissed with me.
Vn has brought to my attention that most chinese dads can be upset if the daughters are giving away stuffs for outsiders instead for own family members.
She suggested I should get a pair for him in order to buy 'peace' at home.
I supposed that's the only way to pacify him.
Kinda upset sometimes.
2 comments:
your pa pissed off because of a pair of socks? freaking hell sistah! and i thought my dad was a hard nut! chin up dear gal! a x
A, thanks for those comforting words. I tell ya. We ought to save as much bling as possible to check ourselves in the best retirement village ! xoxo
Post a Comment