Accused
While waiting for the next client to come, I recalled boss said I didn't do a good job on a previous patient. To recap, he claimed that I didn't treated her corn on her right 5th toe properly which eventually leads to a small ulcer formation. So I decided to pull out her file and have a read.
Guess what? She came in each time complaining of sore 5th toe plus the previous pod (and myself) has given her some protector to wear on the toe in order to prevent excessive friction/pressure on the area itself. Whether she wears it faithfully or not, she would know best herself. Anyway, I felt that the boss is 'accusing' me of not being competent enough to treat such basic stuffs like CORN. He would want me to demonstrate my basics well enough that I may start getting initial consultations on the patient.
Here I am dying to learn from my mistakes and yet I wasn't given enough opportunites to do so.
I am getting a bit restless each time when I step into the clinic...........not happy ;o(
Working tomorrow at the 'pigsty's ' senior centre tomorrow. Gross..........
No comments:
Post a Comment