"Fly aeroplane"
Firstly, Girlfriend F asked me to let her know (in regardless of email, sms way) if I wanna go out on Tuesday night and I did replied her this early morning. Right now, I suppose I am not going anywhere tonight since I didn't get her reply for at least out of courtesy sake.How am I suppose to take her messages seriously the next time? On the other hand, I can never comprehend the messages she typed on MSN. It just doesn't make sense at all. Neither am I trying to judge her academics, it will make things a lot easier for me even with the most simplest and shortest sentences.
Enough of crap.That's the thing - I cared too much for people's lives. Why I am making my life so "miserable" just because others are.
Worked at Senior Centre this morning. This elderly lady can't thank me enough for getting rid of her in-grown nail bit and pieces ." What can I do without you?" Feel so flattered. HEEHEE. My body feels so lethargic as the weather's getting hotter and hotter. I just want my nap after work.
One local hospital from Singapore approached me if I wanna work for them. Decisions decisions....arrghh**
No comments:
Post a Comment