Denium Skirt
Went to the mall and I tried on this short A-line denium skirt which costs only $15. Should I buy or not?
If I buy it means I gotta watch how I sit or not even taking a bus in Singapore. But I like it coz it fits well on moi.
Decisions decisions decisions ......gurrrrls.....*eyes roll up*
Can't wait for cycling trip again this Sunday. Feel like a putting bubble wrap on the seat so that i'll not suffer from butt pain again.
Talking to my bro now. He just got to know a new friend (he claimed that girl look like Belinda Lee. God knows who she is since I've been away from home for so long) working as a hairstylist. Tee hee, at least I know someone can revamp my hair at a discount rate. I am quite tempting to cut my hair to chin-length bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment