Career path
Went to Foothills suburb to watch my fellow colleague Cara to perform a nail surgery on this adolescent boy. Quite fun to see how the nail being partially 'ripped' off due to in grown (think the side of the nail starts digging in instead of growing straight). And also Cara was nice to let me to inject some local anasthetics on her skinny big toe. Can't wait to get my own nail surgery set so that I can start on some prisoners. *wide grin*
C is going to UK to work next April *sob sob* I wish I can follow her!! To come to think of it. I've planned to stay one more year in Australia (till end of 2005) before going back SG. In fact, within the one year, it doesn't really matter where I am. Quite tempting to go Uk and work even for 4-6 months. As one knows how expensive travelling in UK/Europe can be. Indeed, my job allows me to travel anywhere possible. Perhaps, I'll think about it after I get my permanent residency.
Christmas is coming! The best part of Christmas isn't on that day itself. It's the wrapping up gifts for friends' part. Ha ha! I've got 3 Xmas present to wrap and I reckon........there will be about 5 more to come. Think I can be Miss Santa judging from my generosity. MUHAHAHA.
Going to cook dinner before suffering from hypoglycaemia.
No comments:
Post a Comment