Changed BlogSkin
This is just a testing testing of my new skin. Not sure how to enlarge those fonts but I'll work that out tomorrow.
I missed home a lot recently. Missing my lovie g.fs, parents, and I managed to talk to Linda (from my sec school) recently on MSN which was a great feeling! It's been such a long time that we managed to catch up at all. Thanks to Shuming and this young lady is going to be a bride in coming December! Whee!
Working through almost middle of November already! Hopefully by this time of next year, I'll be packing my stuffs and head back to SG.
Gave KH a few tips on how to spend his time with g.f while holidaying in SG. See, any one who ever be my boyfriend can never get bored. *grinning* I am someone who can't simply stay still and do nothing.
Why do I always cry on shows like Dr Phil, Oprah, advertisements on donation to the poors or any touchy moments on TV?? *grrr* I sounded like a 'jelly'. So weak and vulnerable that I am going to get 'smashed' at any time. BUT hey, my favourite type of shows (beside Queer eye for the straight guy) are often CSI and Law &Order. Solving mysteries , forensic science for evidence based and powerful speaking from the attorneys.
No comments:
Post a Comment