Bhangra Night
Anna, Kelvin and myself (the fellow Perthians) went to Fremantle for an exclusive Bhangra Street dancing. S couldn't come but I guess that makes Kel feels a lot more at ease ever since the last (very trival) incident that happened few days ago. All of us had such a fun and wild night dancing on the streets with a few occasional Aborigines loafters around. Anna just couldn't stand the "smell" of them. What can I say when they are "born" and "bred" in bush while attempting to live in the real civilisation world. From there , one get to see all different races get together shaking their hips and doing the twisting moments with the wrists. And of course, the indians guru themselves would do the more bollywood type of dance - pretending to be a palm tree in the centre with a couple moving around it.
We had a break over at Benny's Bar. We just couldn't stop constantly joking around and share our amusing tips on travelling. As you can see, all these friends I made are from a travel website. Travellers like us who enjoy putting up pics and tips of places where we have been. That's what the website is all about (www.virtualtourist.com)
I've still got more 'gossips' coming up shortly..need to take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment