Strangle or struggle?
Out of the blue, Adam, Sophie and myself get together for a coffee session. It was all going all right until Sophie took away Adam's phone -think she wants to play around. Adam indicated that there are some personal stuffs in the phone but at this point, Sophie doesn't seem to get the indication: "Some personal in my phone so please respect". It's true that Sophie as verberlized that she doesn't mind people looking through her phone but everyone is different! Each individual needs to be treated with at least some respect. So I can't blame Adam totally while he tried to get back his phone , the table slightly topped over which in turns, causing Sophie's phone to slid off from her bag and *thud*. Her phone just landed on the floor and a small dent is formed on the top corner of phone.
Is heaven trying to being fair for one or another?
From that moment, I can tell Sophie was pissed with her arms folded plus the whole conversation simply ended.I was the one who is trying to be a peace (pace) maker between both of them. Basically, if Sophie gets the hint earlier on and returns the phone to him, such things will not happen.
I didn't tell her all these because this is all on my perspective. Additionally, she doesn't have to listen to my craps like this.
I did reassure Adam that it will sound "silly" if Sophie doesn't get over with the damage on that inanimate object.
Had being sandwiched....bah* Anyway, I know I'll be heartache if my 2 month old phone kena "accident". Then again, what can one do? If I seriously don't kick a big fuss, I don't think I'll show symptoms on my face. As for Sophie's case, her non-verbal cues just gave it away no doubt she said she has forgotten the whole thing.
Sandwiched stuffs aside, I just grant a wish for a Malay girl under the Boys Bridget Programme of buying a set of stationery online. Feel so happy and hope she likes it :)
If I got more money later, i'll probably get a hamper for an elderly folk.
No comments:
Post a Comment