Monday, November 22, 2004

Life is not just overcoming one hurdle.

Sunday:

Woke up in the late morning to meet Deepa for Bridget Jones movie. For those who haven't watched, the ending is Bridget married Mr Darcy *lol*Come and kill me then, readers ;p
Had korean BBQ chicken for late lunch and cocktails in the evening. This cocktail called Japanese Slipper whereby it consists of Midori, pineapple, lemon and dunno what else. To think about it, I had this Valention Blue which I reckon it's one of the best and soothing drink for me.
Unfornately Anna can't come along for that day as one of her close family friends is really sick at the hospital.
Watched Australia Idol finale!! Casey is the winner as I've guessed it earlier on.

Today:
Suddenly I feel my world is filled with some ultimate sad people. Spoke to Anna on MSN this afternoon and she told me she feels shitty at work. Lack of concentration the whole day because of the bad news on the family friend.
On the lighter note, I hope Eli would try to refrain herself to compare her other friends. There is a chinese saying :" Ren Pi Ren , Qi Si Ren." Direct translation is the more you compare, the more frustration builds onto you.I don't see the objective of why people wanna compare. Ocassionaly/Casual comparison is not too bad which can act as a source of motivation to produce better results for one self. As for Eli's case, I find her taking comparisions far off too seriously. That's why it backfired and caused more sadness which probably will sink into depression if she doesn't cope well.
F is another g.f of mine who just recently broke up with her b.f. In fact, she should have ditched him much earlier on. No doubt she is a nice g.f to me, but I wish her life is less screwed. I can't say or comment much as this will only hurt one's feelings. There are a lot of times I wish she would think before she act. For instance, going out with a dude with kids on the verge of seperation. Just because his (ex)-wifey has a b.f and it's ok for him to have a g.f too. From my point of view, the ex wifey is being a dumb to get herself into this. And so, my g.f shouldn't have agreed follow the "blind". I understand my g.f's love for the kids but I am not sure what kind of hopes is my g.f pinning on that dude.....

Thank goodness for blog where I can just vomit everything which can't be said it out.

No comments: