Butt Pain
I had a fantastic cycling trip riding organised by Freda. Joining us on the trip includes Micheal (F's fencing instructor) and Tracy (F' s friend). We started off at the uni and the ride continued all the way to South Perth, and up on the bridge towards the city , passed by the Swan bell towers, and towards Causeway. Lunch break was at Hungry Jacks and of course, we had a fair share of jokes and rubbish talks. Then we proceeded to send T off home where we had to ride back to the uni and also had a rest at my place before we head back to M's place. Freda wanna learn rollerblading from M. In fact, she has done pretty well as she can now serving drinks to us wearing the blades. Good on her! Nursing with ice on a bruise located on my shin coz I hit on the trailer which I didn't notice initially. No more pretty with a patch of black zone now......
After that, it's back to Freda's place so that I can pick up my car. Gosh* I have been on the bike since 9am till 4pm. My a** is soo sore ;<>
On the 2nd part of this blog, I have been told on 3 consecutive days by a different person that "I need or I should have a b.f ." Is that a sign that my life is getting too lame or bored for others to even see through? In fact, I am not opening up my feelings as easily as before........too insecure perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment