Friday, November 26, 2004

Enjoying every moment

Met up with Steff last Wed. Each time when we go out, we can never have enough korean food at Kim Chee House (@Northbridge). She always commented I am so quiet when the food arrived. What can I say coz' it is simply too yummy. Next, we walked a couple of rounds to "lessen" the fullness on our tums. Had "modified" ice kanchang at Eutopia...so ex as compared to Singapore. I miss ice jelly back home!! ;<>

Brought Deepa for shopping on Thursday. Almost late while picking her up because the road was closed and had to make a detour. Bloody **** people always close the road at unusual time. Don't they understand it's peak hour traffic - after hours?? Was raining so heavily at the same time that even the fastest speed of the wipers can't help it. I spend about $50 bucks on 3 tops. All sparky ones .....uh oh.Sense of guilt of spending money coming in.Plus, I saw a few earrings that look soo nice. About 3 of them in total.Hmmm.... After shopping, we went to makan makan eat the nasi branyni. What the? The makan cafe has run out of the rice and Fish Curry. Nescafe Tarik supposed to be nice to drink but not anymore when it's too bitter *bleah- where is the bag* Deepa was asking me if I want to go Auckland next year. I wish I can for skiing during winter! OMG, I've still got Darwin, Sydney and Cairns to cover.

Oh I've started my savings account with the high interest rate one. Hee.

This weekend is gonna be interesting I hope. KIV pubbing tonight and more shopping/clubbing tomorrow. KIV sunday Swan valley. How exciting!

No comments: