Thursday, November 11, 2004

Belgium Chocs

I am falling in love with the shell-shaped chocs. uh oh, just can't stop eating. Worked half a day today and nothing else. Slept through the whole afternoon and god knows why I am so tired. Rainy weather and sunshine at the same time which can literally drive someone's mood to sink into the bed (that's me!). Chatted with bro last night on MSN and hope that he can get me a Ministry of Sound album chillout session 6. Teehee.

6 more weeks to Christmas. I've managed to get a list of people for Xmas gifts. Donny will be coming to Perth end of this week! I just can't wait for his arrival and paint the town red. Dying for a karaoke session and Hip-E club on next Tue.
Meanwhile, I am checking the flight rates of going to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra with Mom for next year. And again, I can't wait for my holidays to come.
Other places to venture in 2005 includes: Darwin (Northern Territory) and Cairns. See, that's where most of my $ go to. But I know it's worth it in the end.

X'mas wish list:
1) set of roxy bikinis
2) USB with MP3 player
3) MAC/Bobbi Brown/Prescriptive Makeup
4) SPA treats
5) Rxxxx watch
6) A pair of Levis

.............better stop now just in case the list gets longer.

No comments: