Bedtime
I need to be more discipline and no more getting in bed at late hours!Bleah* Feel so dreadful going to work in the morning. The receptionist didn't ring me the day before that the 1st client is arriving at 8.40am instead of 8am. So I was there exceptionally early and hang around the clinic reading a book till the client arrived. How bored can it be. Confronted the boss to let me have more patients for initial consultations. Then again, he seemed to be quite reluctant. He expects me in the sense that to prove to him that clients want to see me more often on their consecutive treatments. And I commented that the majority of the clients I've seen are elderly folks with continuing palliative nail care treatments only. Also, I stressed on the importance of getting experiences from seeing a variety of clients and expand my knowledge from there if possible. He sounded so unconvinced where he wanted me to 'master' the basic of nail care and even came up with an example of me not dealing well with a corn on the patient.
What/when exactly is the' right 'way to learn?
I can't possibly wait till the patients to indicate to see me for next follow ups. I can understand why he refused to give me any patients which just in case I screw up along the way and patients never come back again.
If that's the case, I can never get a chance to learn. Perhaps it's time to say good bye once the contracts end in March. Just can't wait for now...........
Crappy day: long distance's drive to the prison, headache, neck pain, lethargic
No comments:
Post a Comment