Saturday, November 20, 2004

Money Saver

Drove to Mandura yesterday to work at a senior citizen's centre. Time taken to reach there approximately an hour or so. Quite fun driving to places which I've never been before. Mandura is more a place for the retirees to stay and big big expensive houses cost like 400,000AUST. On my way back, there is this forest bush fire along the freeway (highway as you call it in Singapore). Driving through a thick misty fog of smoke along the freeway was kinda....excited. *lol* Thank goodness I manage to make it through the freeway before it shut down to prevent danger threats to vehicle drivers.

Went online yesterday and signed up for money savers with Citibank. Who can resists a 5.4% interest rate? Can't wait to submit my application but first, must get my dentist babe to be my referee. So all i need is to dump some money into my account every month and it's well-worth it rather than put the bling into the normal savings account.

Donny left for singapore yesterday and gonna meet Deepa (from Adelaide) and Anna for bridget jones movie. As for today.....perhaps I should go to the mall and chill out. And perhaps, going for a jog later if I am not being a lazy bum.

No comments: